Why St. Anthony’s Solar hot water system
St. Anthony’s Solar hot water system contains of an evacuated tube solar collector which consists of glass tube with copper pipes running through the center. The evacuated tube solar collector captures the thermal energy from the sun. Then the captured heat is transferred into water using a circulator by pushing water through the solar collector. Then the heated water is then stored in a tank, where it is been continuously heated throughout the day. This water can be used to obtain hot water to the house at any given time. Learn more below why you should switch to St. Anthony’s solar hot water system.
- #1 Solar hot water system in the market
- No waiting for the boiler to heat up, Ready when you are.
- Works under all weather conditions
- No negative environmental impact
- Works during power cuts
- Save on energy cost
- High efficient tube system
- Warranty up to 10 years
Advantages of solar hot water system
Choosing right capacity
A quick way to determine your expected household hot water usage is to simply multiply the number of occupants by 70 liters. A family of four uses about 270 liters of hot water a day for laundry, bathing, cleaning, and cooking. This number will help you gauge not only the collector you need but also the reserve tank to fulfil the hot water requirement of your family
|Available capacities||Number of users|
How does solar hot water system work
- Evacuated tube solar collectors consist of glass tubes with copper pipes running through the center.
- The evacuated tube solar collector captures the sun’s light and heat energy.
- A circulator pushes water through the solar collector, transferring the captured heat into the water.
- The heat is then stored in a tank, which continually heats throughout the day.
- Hot water is drawn from the storage tank into the household can be used throughout the day.
Solar heating calculator
Request a free quote by filling out the form to the right. One of our agents will contact you to discuss the next steps. Please provide accurate information to the best of your ability